1. STRONG — The Flugelhorn contains copper, zinc, silver, aluminum, rhodium, Nordic gold, platinum and palladium -- the very same precious metals and minerals recommended by Morningstar as a hedge against market volatility.
2. SOUND — The Flugelhorn is a sound investment. Literally.
3. PROVEN — Historically, Flugelhorn popularity tends to increase during difficult economic periods. Remember Chuck Mangione's ironically titled 1970s Recession hit "Feels So Good"?
4. GUARANTEED — Investing is always risky, but musical instruments like the Flugelhorn (unlike financial instruments) are guaranteed to provide interest well into the future.
5. RESPONSIBLE — The Flugelhorn is a socially responsible investment, powered entirely by wind and renewable energy.
6. CONVENIENT — Flugel investing has never been easier! Participate today with a minimum commitment of $9.99 USD.